- Got his braces off.
- Joined the Fiddle Club at BSS. He said his first rehearsal was fun.
- Declared that the baby “ought to learn about electronics.”
- Worked with Dad to move the said electronics down to a table in the basement and spent many hours there. Now all the lights, beeps, and buzzes are out of the office!
- Was excited about my ultrasound. When I arrived home, he met me at the door and said, “Well?”
- Played catch with Dad out back. He has a good left-handed throwing arm. Dad called him “Pepper.” (He’s pretty good at catching too.)
- Told me that reading is his fourth favorite thing – after hockey, Minecraft, and riding his bike.
- Helped me gather flowers in the Pokey Woods meadow.
- Had his first pictures taken at nineteen weeks gestation, and we found out that they were indeed HIS pictures.
- Did not hold very still for his portrait session. No wonder I’m already feeling kicks!