- Did more work in the Pokey Woods.
- Played with Miss Klansee’s orchestra in the last rep class concert of the year.
- Had a good conversation with Miss Klansee about the different sections of “Gavotte” by Martini.
- Was his regular helpful self.
- Helped clear sticks in the Pokey Woods.
- Played “Minuet III” by Bach with all the correct bowings and shifts. (It’s a tricky piece!)
- Had two hockey practices in one day and worked hard for both of them.
- Probably watched too many hockey videos.
- Had a discussion about natural disasters and was relieved to learn that a tsunami cannot reach western New York.