Now that the malaise of the first trimester is past, I’m trying to get back to my blogging. One thing I’ve been wanting to add is a weekly review of what my kids have been doing. I got this idea from Erin at Bluebirdbaby, but I can hardly call my series “Project 52” since I’m starting at the end of April!
- Celebrated his eleventh birthday.
- Received an Arduino board, and started learning how to program it.
- Started the first piece in Suzuki Violin Book III.
- Cut down saplings in the Pokey Woods.
- Impressed us all with his Minecraft hockey arena.
- Enjoyed spending time with Grandma and Grandpa G.
- Climbed a tree in the Pokey Woods.
- Had his first spring hockey practice.
- Spent most of his free time playing, drawing, or talking about hockey!