- Scored his first hockey goal of the season.
- Backed-up my old, dying laptop and set up my new one. Thanks, Thomas!
- Was not too old to enjoy our afternoon with friends at the park.
- Went trick-or-treating dressed up as “Everything Man.”
- Finished watching Liberty’s Kids, and immediately incorporated what he learned in his dramatic play.
- Was the only child at the playground wearing a blue cape.
- Spent a lot of time hanging out on the kitchen table.
- Seemed to gain more control of his hands. His movements may be unconscious, but even so, he bats at his toys and moves his pacifier in the general direction of his mouth.
- Marked the one month anniversary of his birth.
- Weighed in at the pediatrician’s office at seven pounds, twelve ounces.
- Went on his first outing to Delaware Park.