- Managed to get a turn to hold Walter.
- Used his newly refurbished video camera to capture footage of the partial solar eclipse.
- Worked with Dad to record some violin and guitar Christmas arrangements.
- Went to his first BSS Fiddle Club rehearsal and decided that he liked it.
- Spent time holding, reading to, and playing with Walter.
- Was very helpful when we took Walter on his first shopping trip to Wegmans.
- Really ramped up his nursing efforts (leaving Mom with significantly less free time).
- Seemed to be more alert, spending more and longer times awake.
- Spent time looking in his mirror, lying on his back kicking, and lying on his tummy moving his head from side to side.
- Marked the four week anniversary of his birth.