As we work on settling into a new normal here, I am attempting to bring back my “Young Duke Days” series (complete with a new Duke!). Here’s what the young noblemen have been up to:
- Found an old video camera, fixed it, and started using it.
- Played chess and went geocaching with Grandpa G.
- Acquired his first tube of hair gel to keep all that long hair under control.
- Was extremely helpful around the house.
- Enjoyed his new baby brother.
- Enjoyed his time with Grandma and Grandpa G.
- Continued his current reading interest, the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary.
- Enjoyed watching Liberty’s Kids and learning about the Revolutionary War.
- Loved on his new baby brother, saying things like, “If he never grew up, and I never grew up, I would hold him forever.”
- Was baptized into God’s family.
- Met Grandma and Grandpa G.
- Had his first at-home bath.
- Spent time on his back, just looking. (When he’s particularly focused, he sticks one leg out.)
- Had a little bit of “tummy time.”
- Weighed in at the doctor’s office at 6 pounds, 10 ounces.
- Marked the two week anniversary of his birth.